Daily Life at Cedar Crossings
Sapphire at Cedar Crossings is committed to the quality of daily life for your loved one. Below you will find more information about the activities, meals, and transportation that are available to all residents in our care. Our planned activities and events are always coordinated in a way so that our residents’ abilities and interests will be the focus. We also work to provide them with the mental stimulation to assist in them being engaged in their own care.
Some of our group activities include:
- Balance classes
- Live music
- Arts and Crafts
- Library visits
- Pet Therapy
Some of the specialized meals we can cater to include:
- Diabetic diets
- Modified diet
- High calorie diets
- Renal diets
- Heart diets
- Mechanical Soft for those with swallowing issues
- Pureed meals for those who need extra care
- Assisted Feeding and staff who will feed our residents with care and dignity if needed
Our residents use multiple types of transportation and we ensure their needs are met to get to and from appointments as needed. Our Clinical team works with Social Services to coordinate the best possible transportation for our residents.
- Medical Transportation to and from appointments
- Stretcher Transportation
- Certified Nursing Assistants—attend medical appointments with some of our residents that need extra care.